My favorite way to get my veggies in, and a super fun meal prep to do with family!
1 red bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 large cucumber
1 red onion
3 large carrots
1 bunch cilantro
Grilled chicken or tofu (optional!)
Sweet chili sauce
1. Wash and julienne all of the vegetables + mangoes! The thinner the veggies, the more flavors you can pack into the roll
2. Fill a plate with water (yes, a plate), and begin soaking rice paper wraps, one at a time. Press the rice paper wrap down into the water with both hands and let sit for about 10 seconds, then flip over and repeat. You’ll know it’s ready when the wrap becomes a bit slimy
3. Load up all of the veggies about 2/3 of the way down the wrap – stack them up!
4. Roll! This part takes practice, but I like to roll the bottom up once, fold the sides in towards the middle, and finish rolling the rest of it until it’s pretty
5. Top with cilantro, dip in sweet chili or thai peanut sauce, and enjoy!