I may not have the greatest luck with baking, but the baking gods SHONE their lil successful lights down on this paleo loaf of bread! I’m a sweet/savory bread kinda gal, and though the texture of this is dense, it’s somehow still fluffy and moist and wonderful. Recipe below!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 4 Tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 5 whole eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- Line a bread loaf pan with oiled or nonstick parchment paper
- Using a stand mixer or hand beater, whip together eggs and avocado oil until fluffy
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients and let mix thoroughly
- Half a cup at a time, mix in dry ingredients until mixed
- At this point, the batter will seem pretty wet – this is good!
- Pour the batter into your bread pan, and evenly distribute so it bakes evenly
- Bake at 350˚F for 50-60 minutes
- Let cool before cutting, and enjoy!
Keywords: paleo bread, gluten-free bread, paleo sandwich bread, healthy sandwich bread