This Smoked Salmon Appetizer Board is an easy and healthy Asian appetizer, fit with fresh vegetables and delicious toppings!
- 1 gluten-free baguette, or 1 box gluten-free crackers
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 pound smoked salmon, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups edamame
- 1/4 cup chili garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- Black sesame seeds
- Flaked sea salt
- Layer crostini with vegetables, either sliced cucumber, avocado, or smashed edamame
- Place smoked salmon on top
- Add sauce and toppings
- Serve cold, and enjoy!
Keywords: Smoked salmon appetizer, crostini app, simple appetizers