Unpopular opinion: I’m getting really tired of sweet potato fries. I have them every night and they’re wonderful, but I feel like there’s a whole world of potatoes I have yet to explore! I found the cutest little baby golden potatoes at the market, and just had to try something out. This lemon + rosemary combo adds a fresh flavor to the roasted crispy texture of the potato, and I love it! Recipe below!
12 baby golden potatoes
1/4 cup ghee, melted
Juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt + fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375˚
2. Wash potatoes, and make a cut 3/4 of the way into the potato
3. Repeat those cuts through the potatoes, about 1cm apart from each other (the more evenly spread out the cuts are, the more even they will cook!)
4. Combine melted ghee, lemon juice, salt + pep in a small bowl
5. Add potatoes to a glass baking dish, and pour mixture over potatoes
6. Top with rosemary sprigs
7. Cover the dish with foil, and bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes
8. Once cooked, serve with fresh rosemary sprigs + fresh lemon slices, and enjoy!