Made with fresh sage, salty prosciutto di parma, balsamic, and rich olive oil, this Prosciutto Bruschetta Crostini recipe is a deliciously fresh delight!
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 loaf Italian bread or gluten-free bread
- 1 bunch fresh sage, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto
- Slice bread into thin slices, and brush with olive oil
- Toast bread in a toaster oven, or in a conventional oven at 400˚F for 5 minutes to crisp
- Halve or quarter cherry tomatoes
- Add tomatoes to a mixing bowl with fresh sage, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil. Mix thoroughly
- Top toasted bread with prosciutto, tomato mixture, and more olive oil
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy!
Keywords: Prosciutto, bruschetta, crostini app