I’ve always loved the taco salads that come in those big tortilla bowls that you can break off and eat, but I knew there was a better way. Siete paleo tortillas, to the rescue!
Coconut oil cooking spray
1 can chickpeas
Juice of 1 lime
Mini red bell peppers
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375˚, and line muffin tin with silicone muffin cups (cute ones here!)
2. Spray tortilla with coconut oil cooking spray, tear in half, and press each half into a muffin cup to make circular shape (some of mine cracked, but if you heat them up beforehand, they’ll bend a little more easily)
3. Bake those for 15-20 minutes, until crispy!
4. While those are baking, rinse and drain chickpeas
5. Put chickpeas in pan with oil, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper (omit if you’re not a spicy gal), and sprinkle with sea salt. Coat evenly.
6. Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring every few
7. Mash up avocado, lime juice, and sea salt
7. Pull taco cups out of oven, top with chickpeas, guacamole, cheese shreds, and peppers! Enjoy!