And not a single marshmallow in this one 😉
2 cups cocoa pebbles (they’re gluten free, rice krispies are not)
1/3 cup almond butter (could use any smooth nut butter here!)
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine cocoa pebbles + almond butter
2. Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper
3. Pour cocoa pebble mixture into loaf pan and smash down with a spatula, crunching the cocoa pebbles into smaller bits + really packing it in there
4. Start boiling a small amount of water in a large pan
5. Add chocolate chips + coconut oil to a bowl with high sides, and place that bowl in the boiling water (just don’t let the water get into the bowl, basically)
6. Melt the chocolate chips + coconut oil together in the double boiler, mixing the whole time (this should take about 2 minutes)
7. Pour the chocolate sauce over the cocoa pebble mix in the pan, shimmy the pan so the whole thing is coated evenly, and pop it in the freezer!
8. After freezing for about 20 minutes, cut, and serve!
*If you’re wondering why they’re glistening in the sun, I used gold edible glitter on these!