Satisfy your sweet tooth with juicy peaches, French vanilla ice cream, and maple cinnamon oats. Try this 10-minute grilled peaches and cream recipe!
- Wash, halve, and de-pit 2 pounds of fresh yellow peaches
- Brush grill pan with coconut oil, and heat pan for 3-4 minutes
- Place peaches flesh-side-down onto grill pan, and let cook for ~10 minutes
- Remove from heat, and top with French vanilla ice cream
- Top with gluten-free oats and maple cinnamon
Keywords: grilled peaches and cream recipe, peaches and cream, summer dessert, easy dessert, gluten-free