Perfect for every season, this orange cranberry bread is light and fresh! (And gluten/dairy/refined sugar free!)
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, and line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Rinse fresh cranberries with cold water, and chop into small chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together. Add dry to wet, and mix thoroughly.
- Add chopped cranberries, and mix them all in.
- Pour dough into bread loaf pan, and top with chopped or whole cranberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350˚F.
- Remove loaf from oven, and set on a cooling rack. Let cool before cutting, and enjoy!
Keywords: orange cranberry bread, gluten free bread, orange bread