One of the first holiday recipes that made its way into my kitchen was this gluten-free orange cranberry bread. This loaf combines the sweetness of the orange juice with the tartness of cranberries. Fresh, light, and the perfect opportunity to eat bread for breakfast.
Thank you to Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice for sponsoring this recipe!
WHY THIS BREAD IS IMPORTANT
We drink a lot of orange juice in our apartment, so I jumped on their offer to work together. Normally, I’m not too picky with my orange juice, because as long as there’s not an excess of added sugar, I’m in. Simple ingredients are all I can ask for.
I’ve also really been trying to beef up the Breads section of my blog. I have three paleo bread recipes (seriously, have you clicked on that link yet? Go look here), but bread is just one of those simple, easy things that you can dump into a loaf pan and bake.
And also – it’s bread. You’re welcome.
WHY I LOVE UNCLE MATT’S (AND NO, THEY’RE NOT PAYING ME TO SAY THIS LOL)
Honestly, before this partnership, I never tried Uncle Matt’s. The price point is a little higher, and I don’t pay too much attention to the label “organic” very often. However, this time, it’s WORTH IT.
It’s fresh, organic, and only has the necessary ingredients (without added sugars). They have a few varieties, but our favorite is their turmeric orange juice, which we chug when we’re sick. Who are we kidding, we chug it when we’re healthy, too.
Feel free to check them out next time you’re in the grocery store. They have a store locator on their site, but I usually find mine in Whole Foods and Sprouts. I love Uncle Matt’s, and I honestly recommend you try them out next time you see their label! Have I made my point yet? Enjoy the recipe!
If you make this Gluten-Free Fresh Orange Cranberry Bread, tag me @whisksandwildflowers on Instagram! To save this recipe for later, either screenshot it, pin it, or print it. If you have any questions, comment down below! Happy baking!Print
Perfect for every season, this orange cranberry bread is light and fresh! (And gluten/dairy/refined sugar free!)
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, and line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Rinse fresh cranberries with cold water, and chop into small chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients, and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together. Add dry to wet, and mix thoroughly.
- Add chopped cranberries, and mix them all in.
- Pour dough into bread loaf pan, and top with chopped or whole cranberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350˚F.
- Remove loaf from oven, and set on a cooling rack. Let cool before cutting, and enjoy!
Keywords: orange cranberry bread, gluten free bread, orange bread