Chocolate + peanut butter? Yup, I’m in.
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter (could use any smooth nut butter here!)
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup mini M&Ms
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, brown sugar, coconut sugar, and nut butter. Mix until it’s an even consistency
3. Add the eggs + vanilla extract, mix together
4. Add oats + baking soda, mix together
5. Add in half of the M&Ms and chocolate chips, and fold into the batter as to not break them apart
6. Spread dough out evenly onto cookie sheet, and top with the rest of the M&Ms and chocolate chips!
7. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the edges are browned and crispy. Let cool before you cut, and enjoy!