My FAVORITE snack in the summer is anything to do with tortilla chips – guacamole, salsa, and today, pico de gallo, baby. This pico is fresh and easy, all you need is a bag of Tostitos and we can call it a day
3 ripe tomatoes
1/4 red onion
Juice of 1 lime
Handful of cilantro
1/4 tsp salt
1. Start by peeling the outside off of the tomatillos
2. Wash and dice the tomatoes, tomatillos, and red onion
3. Mince cilantro and jalapeño finely
4. Mix everything in a bowl with lime juice + salt
5. Pop in the fridge a few hours before serving, and enjoy!
*Pico is best after you let it sit overnight because it lets it soak up all the juices – otherwise, fresh is still just as amazing!