Part one of my collab with Purely Drinks! Mixin up that Thai Chili Pineapple concentrate with some tequila and pairing with some tacos, Tuesday style. Or Wednesday style. We don’t judge here.
2 shots tequila
1/2 english cucumber, peeled
1. Pour Tajín (or chili powder) + sea salt on a plate for the rim
2. Dip glass in water and Tajín/salt
3. Mix vinegar and tequila, and pour over ice
4. Blend the cucumber for several minutes, until pure liquid + frothy
5. Top with cucumber juice, and enjoy!
*To make it a mocktail, replace tequila with Health-Ade Jalapeño Kiwi Cucumber kombucha!