I think the title speaks for itself here, so I’m just going to roll right into the recipe.
1 bag frozen shredded hash browns
1 pound bacon
Dalya cheddar style shreds (dairy free!)
Salt + pep
1. Heat oven to 375˚
2. Mix bag of frozen shredded hash browns (not thawed), 6 eggs, and salt + pep
3. Layer the bottom of the silicone muffin mold with a thin layer of cheese – gives it a solid base, and stops the cheese from burning on top
4. Pour the hash brown + egg mix on top of cheese layer
5. Top with pre-cooked bacon
6. Bake for 30 minutes, until hash browns are crispy and egg is cooked all the way through
7. Top with your favorite spices, or enjoy on their own!
*I made mine muffins, because they were easier for me to bring to work, but you could layer this all into a casserole dish as well for larger portions!