With a lemony twist!
1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
1 cup almonds
1 cup dates
1 cup dried blueberries
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Juice of 1 lemon
Zest of 1 lemon
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt!)
1. Throw nuts in a food processor (I used my nutribullet here!), and grind until nuts are chunky/powdery (I have no other way to describe this – half chunky, half powdery)
2. Add dates to half of the nuts and process
3. Add the rest of the nuts in, + the dried blueberries, and process until everything is sticky and ground up together
4. Add lemon zest, juice, and vanilla
5. Blend blend blend
6. Roll into balls, and store in the fridge or freezer! Enjoy!