A fresh and flavorful blueberry compote, complete with rosemary undertones and a balsamic bite. Perfect for pairing with ice cream or goat cheese!
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- In a large nonstick pot, add balsamic vinegar and blueberries
- Over medium heat, let the blueberries and vinegar start to simmer
- Once the blueberries have softened from the moisture, mash them into the balsamic vinegar
- Add the chopped fresh rosemary, and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Let cool before serving, and enjoy!
Keywords: blueberry compote, compote recipe, crostini recipe, blueberries, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan