Why Mother Nature’s a babe for making mangoes, like essentially every other fruit, so sneakily beneficial!
Benefits of mangoes!
– Lowers cholesterol levels
– Lowers blood sugar
– Lowers high blood pressure
– Great source of potassium, magnesium, and iron
– Improves vision/eye health! Great source of vitamin A
– Boosts the immune system! Great source of vitamin C, beta-carotene, and antioxidants!
– Promotes brain health, improving concentration and memory! Great source of B6 and glutamic acid
– Clears the skin! Mangoes are a great source of vitamin E, keeping the body alkaline so bacteria don’t have a happy environment to grow in. Also, if you put the pulp on your face, it unclogs your pores!
– Prevents development of prostate, colon, and stomach cancers!
If you’re not sure what to do with all this new mango information, I have a few sneaky recipes in FOOD + DRINK – go check them out!